mines dealing in Indonesia

  • The Grasberg mine is the largest gold mine and the second largest copper mine in the world 1 2 It is located in the province of Papua in Indonesia near Puncak Jaya the highest mountain in PapuaThis list of mines in Indonesia is subsidiary to the list of mines article and lists working defunct and future mines in the country and is organised by the primary mineral output For practical purposes stone marble and other quarries may be included in this list

  • 10

    Newmont Mining declared force majeure in Indonesia amid a dispute over export taxes an unusual move that allows the company to back out of contracts without penalty and could raise tensions with 10 Top Copper producing Compani The company recently made a deal with the Indonesian government that will allow it to Chilean copper mining company Antofagasta produced 370 000 tonnes

  • Hopes to Reach Copper Mine Deal with Indonesia in Priscila Barrera October 25th CEO Richard Adkerson said he was encouraged by progress in talks on a new permit for Grasberg Hopes to Reach Copper Mine Deal with Indonesia in Priscila Barrera October 25th CEO Richard Adkerson said he was encouraged by progress in talks on a new permit for Grasberg

  • $39

    Sep 27 32 Indonesia s energy ministry plans to hold a ceremony on Thursday linked to a $39 billion share purchase deal involving McMoRan Rio Tinto and state miner Inalum it Chinese Indonesians Indonesian the Chinese established their first major mining settlement in pro Indonesian counterparts founded the Partai Tionghoa Indonesia to support absorption of the ethnic Chinese into the Javanese population and support the call for self government of Indonesia

  • Jan 11 32 Mercury in gold mining poses toxic threat The companies dealing mercury won t tell you who their customers or even who the end users are World environment gold mining IndonesiaTEMPOCO Jakarta McMoRan Inc announced it is seeking a new mining deal with the Indonesian Government to the Grasberg mine in Timika Papua The information said by chief financial officer Kathleen Quirk

  • Macmahon deal with Indonesian miner takes the next step to provide earthmoving and mining services at the Batu Hijau copper gold mine in Indonesia to complete the deal by the end of this On 8 November rival mining company BHP Billiton announced it was seeking to purchase Rio Tinto Group in an all share deal This offer was rejected by the board of Rio Tinto as significantly undervalu ing the company

  • s s $39

    What s left to resolve in Indonesia s $39 billion mine deal with Fergus Jensen 5 Min Read JAKARTA Reuters McMoRan Inc agreed on Thursday to sell a majority stake in the Doing business in Indonesia 8 Economic Structure and Growth The major economic sector in comes from oil and gas mining Indonesia proved less exposed to the recent global recession at a business level in Indonesia However if dealing with government or undertaking business outside the main cities eg Jakarta some

  • s

    US mining legend behind Indonesian mining deal and made reaching a deal to get mining exports going again a priority to revive reject BHP deal hunt for value elsewhere In Indonesia the Jun 08 32 TORONTO June 8 Reuters McMoRan Inc the world s largest publicly traded copper miner is on a path to get a new mining deal with Indonesia this year for its giant Grasberg mine

  • s

    Newmont Mining declared force majeure in Indonesia amid a dispute over export taxes an unusual move that allows the company to back out of contracts without penalty and could raise tensions with The mine is a joint venture between McMoRan and mining juggernaut Rio Tinto with owning 60 percent of the mine and Rio Tinto owning the remaining 40 percent owns a percent interest in PT Indonesia which operates the mine

  • Hopes to Reach Copper Mine Deal with Indonesia in Priscila Barrera October 25th CEO Richard Adkerson said he was encouraged by progress in talks on a new permit for GrasbergIndonesia Mining Getting The Deal Through GTDT In late the government announced its first pilot plan for uranium thorium There is a national law Law 4 of on Minerals and Coal Mining Mining minerals that is 20 years the IUP can be extended for two additional terms of

  • Has mining giant had enough with Indonesia As Jakarta rides a wave of economic nationalism McMoRan Copper Gold signals the Indonesia and McMoRan Inc may sign a new agreement as soon as this weekend that will lay out a road map for the transfer of majority ownership of the giant Grasberg copper and gold mine to a local firm according to people familiar with the proposal

  • s

    The world class Tujuh Bukit copper gold mine in Indonesia famously stolen from Australia s Intrepid Mines in is likely to return to the ASX under new ownership Merdeka Copper Gold chief The mine is a joint venture between McMoRan and mining juggernaut Rio Tinto with owning 60 percent of the mine and Rio Tinto owning the remaining 40 percent owns a percent interest in PT Indonesia which operates the mine

  • s

    Partnerships in mining 19 Mar 21 Mar Hilton Port Moresby Papua New GuineaThe Toxic Toll of Indonesia s Gold Min More than a million small scale miners in this island nation are poisoned which is leaving children with crippling birth defects 9 Minute Read